- The Products will be delivered to you at your designated address (“Delivery Address”) on such date as specified in the Confirmation (“Delivery Date”), the products will be arrived within 3-5 days normally. There will be specialist contact you after placing the order. Delivery will normally be made between 10:00am to 7:00pm on Mondays to Fridays (excluding Hong Kong public holidays).
- No delivery services shall be available on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, and delivery will be delayed or cancelled when Typhoon No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm warning signal is hoisted on the scheduled delivery date or the day before.
- Delivery service is not applicable to restricted areas and outlying islands, including airport, Lantau Island, Lamma Island, Cheung Chau, Peng Chau and Discovery Bay, etc.
- Free delivery service for orders HK$8,000 or above, for all other orders, HKD400 of order net price with HK$4,000 – HK$7,999, HKD300 of order net price with order below HK$4,000.
- Additional charge will be applied for locations far away from town center or cannot be directly accessed by public transportation, such as buses or mini-buses. Shipping fee for locations far away from town center, please contact us for enquiries.
- For buildings without lift or for product that can only access through staircases, there will be additional delivery charge of HKD$100 per floor, up to 4 floors.
- Customers should receive the Products at delivery address specified on the order within delivery period after order confirmation. If LLGF has tried to deliver on agreed date and time but Customer fails to receive the Products, LLGF shall arrange redelivery and charge the Customer an additional delivery charge.
- LLGF reserves the right to revise any terms of the delivery service from time to time without prior notice. All delivery charges paid are non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or goods once the Order is confirmed.
- For choosing the pick-up service, please visit Central Gallery (address: 105-106, 1/F, Ruttonjee Centre, 11 Duddell Street, Central, HK)